Why Partner With PCH?
Phoenix Children's Hospital is one of the largest and most respected children's hospitals in the nation, providing world-class care in 75 subspecialty fields of pediatric medicine. Nearly 1 in 4 Arizona children have received care from a Phoenix Children's provider. Philanthropy is critical to Phoenix Children's, a non-profit organization. More than 60% of programs and services offered at PCH are funded solely or significantly through charitable gifts. Many of the programs that rely on philanthropy are those that make the hospital more comfortable for our most vulnerable patients including pet therapy, an on-site school, child life, Emily Center library and many more. Your support enables us to fund groundbreaking research that's translated to bedside care, launch new clinical programs, recruit world-renowned physicians and scientists, provide state-of-the-art technology and equipment, ensure that patients feel at home during their hospital stays and treat each and every child who needs care, regardless of their insurance or financial status.
Have questions? CONTACT US!
Contributions to Phoenix Children's Hospital Foundation and its auxiliary program, Emerging Leaders, are tax-deductible and qualify for the Arizona Charitable Tax Credit. For sponsorship payments not made online, checks can be remitted to:
Phoenix Children's Hospital Foundation
Attn: Emerging Leaders
2929 E. Camelback Road, Suite 122
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Our Tax ID: 74-2421549
We Are Happy To Customize Any Of The 7 Chef Series Packages To Fit Your Business Needs
Some partners choose to support Phoenix Children's through direct sponsorship, while others opt to raise their sponsorship funds through special promotions or campaigns. We can help you create a custom campaign with possibilities including:
- Bracelet Campaigns: customers donate $1 to PCH at the register and receive a hospital wristband
- Round-Up Campaigns: customers are given the opportunity to "round up" their change to an even dollar amount
- Customer Donation Campaigns (Icons): customers donate $1 to PCH and receive a coupon to drive them back to the store, their name is displayed on a PCH icon and hung in the store to show community support
- Day/Week/Month of Giving: select a day, week and/or month of the year to donate a fixed percentage of the day's proceeds to Phoenix Children's
- Grand Openings: donate the proceeds from grand opening days/weeks or weekend to PCH
- Events: select PCH as the beneficiary of a company event from holiday parties to golf tournament registrations
- Workplace Giving: enrage employee payroll deductions, hold a jeans day or bake sale for the hospital or match employee contributions
- Menu Item Campaigns: proceeds from a specific service or item benefits PCH on an ongoing basis
- "Change a Life" Change Campaigns: use floor or counter change canisters (provided by PCH) that can collect change year-round for PCH